St. John’s Academy is a small school that started as a big dream of seven Marquez sisters who were all educated to be teachers.
Opened in 1930, it is now located on a one-hectare lot on Valenzuela Street (now Jose Gil Street), in the residential hub of San Juan town. It is not named after the saint St. John the Baptist which explains why it is a nonsectarian school. Since it was going to be put up in San Juan and the Marquezes all resided here, they thought that the English name for the town would do.
HOW TO ENROLL ONLINE: Step 1: Access Required Forms For